Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart title

Hello everybody. How to name the chart (title) with the value in a cell. say
B1.
Thanks to you all
With regards
Sridhar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Sorry Mr. David. I could not follow you. Chart|chart options|title|chart
title . I could not place the formula in this. May be i am misunderstood
you. If i type the =b1 inthis it is displaying the same ie, = b1 in the
title.
With regards
Sridhar

"yshridhar" wrote in message
Hello everybody. How to name the chart (title) with the value in a cell.
say
B1.
Thanks to you all
With regards
Sridhar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

You need to add a chart title, any text will do. Once you have a chart title
you can then link it to a cell by doing the following.
Select the chart title
In the formula bar enter the cell reference, =B1

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel