Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Income / expense / net comparison over 4 years in one chart

How do I create a chart that compares the Income, Expense and Net Income
across multiple years (4-5 years)?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

By "Income" do you really mean net revenue?

Due to the potential changes in magnitude of gross revenue, net revenue,
total expense, and net operating income, I would suggest creating three
seperate graphs. The first graph would show net revenue, the second total
expense, and the last net operating income. This approach would be much
simpler for you to create as well as for the viewer to understand than trying
to combine all three components.

I would use a simple bar chart to create the graphs.

--
John Mansfield
http://cellmatrix.net