Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
NWO NWO is offline

Default Min and Max values in Line chart...

Hi.

Is there a way for me to show a certian percentage of extra space above the
max value and below the min value on a line chart without manually having to
change the setting? For example, if I have a simple line chart with values
100, 200,150,175, 95, how can I set the max left axis value to show, say, 220
and the min left axis value to show, say, 70? I wish to somehow automate
this task as I have several charts with different levels of data and I don't
want to manaully change the max and min values for each chart.

Thank you.

NWO