Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Secondary Y-Axis -- Positioning of Plotted Data

Good Day folks. Here's what I'm trying to do:

My X-Axis is Year : 2004, 2005, and 2006

My Y-Axis will consist of Sales Revenue for Tom, Mary, and Bob for
each year and # of Sales for Tom, Mary, and Bob combined for each
year. The Sales Revenue will be listed for each person. The # of Sales
will be the combined # of Sales for Tom, Mary, and Bob.

I'll use a Primary Y-Axis to reflect the Sales Revenue for Tom, Mary,
and Bob for each year and a Secondary Y-Axis to reflect the total # of
Sales for Tom, Mary, and Bob combined for each year.

My 3 Row x 5 Column data table will look somewhat like this:

Year Tom Revenue Mary Revenue Bob Revenue Total # of Sales
for All Three
2004
2005
2006

I'd like the X-Axis to display data in the following order along the X-
Axis from left to right:

Tom Revenue for 2004, 2005, and 2006 followed by
Mary Reveue for 2004, 2005, and 2006 followed by
Bob Revenue for 2004, 2005, and 2006 followed by
Total # of Sales for All Three for 2004, 2005, and 2006

I'd like the three sets of Revenue bars to tie to the Primary Axis.
I'd like the one set of Total # of Sales to tie to the Secondary Axis.

Is there any way to do this? You help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Michael