Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default nudge

When working in an excel 07 chart is there a nudge option for moving text
boxes just a little bit?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Looks like the Nudge controls are not displayed in the ribbon. You could add
these controls to the QAT.
Office Button Excel Options Customize Choose commands from - Commands
Not in Ribbon Nudge xxx

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"szelinko" wrote in message
When working in an excel 07 chart is there a nudge option for moving text
boxes just a little bit?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

If I put everything into the QAT that they left out of the ribbon, I could
populate a whole new ribbon.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP