Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Column and line chart help

I need to create a combination column/line chart for 2 series. Each series
has 3 separate entries. Example, Series 1=salesman A sold 200 cases of item
x last year, then sold 250 cases of item x during our promo period, and
finally sold 275 cases of item x after the promo ended. Also, Series
2=salesman A sold a TOTAL of 5000/6000/8000 cases of all items we stock last
year/promo/after.

I have no problem getting it to work with 1 set of data as listed above with
the item x data in colums and all cases data as a line above each column.
But can't get it to work with 7 salesmen. The All items shows up as 3 line
separate graphs centered over the middle column for each salesman. I would
either like to have 7 separate lines of each group of 3 columns, or 1 long
line that runs the whole width of the graph area. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks.