Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Pareto Chart

Sorry, I posted this in the Worksheet Function section by accident and it
should be posted in Charts.

Is there a way of creating a pareto chart in Excel 2003?

Thank you, Karen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

This site gives a short tutorial on creating a Pareto chart in Excel . . .

http://www.qualitydigest.com/oct97/html/excel.html

--
John Mansfield
http://cellmatrix.net