Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Colors/Scale in Radar Charts

Is there a way to make the background colors in a radar chart different than
white? I need to create a radar chart with four ranges from center out -
dark green in center, next region out is light green, next region is yellow,
and the outer band is red.

Also, can I make the scale not be equal (e.g. 0-33%, 33-66%, 66%-90%,
90%-100%)?

Thanks for any help.

Jeff
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

You can use 4 additional series charted as filled radar to give the zone
shading.
Start by creating a radar using all 5 columns of data. Select the actual
data series and move to the secondary axis.
You can now change the chart type of the other 4 series to filled radar.
Format each series to the correct color.

Data Green light green yellow red
a 26.15% 100.00% 90.00% 66.00% 33.00%
b 73.00% 100.00% 90.00% 66.00% 33.00%
c 54.44% 100.00% 90.00% 66.00% 33.00%