Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How to create a table which calculates the angles in a Pie Chart?

I have a tally chart, a bar chart and a pie chart. How do I construct a
table which will calculate the angles in the pie chart ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi Lynne,

Values of Slices
3
5
6
4
9
===
27 (total)
=3/27*360
and so on. The value of a slice divided by the total multiplied by 360.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Lynne" wrote:

I have a tally chart, a bar chart and a pie chart. How do I construct a
table which will calculate the angles in the pie chart ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How to create a table which calculates the angles in a Pie Cha

Thanks, yes I realised a little later that all I need do was show the
percentages and do the mathematics.
Your help is appreciated.

Ciao, Lynne

"ShaneDevenshire" wrote: