Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I change the scale of part of an axis in a graph on Excel?

I have a graph that needs to use a large scale up the top, but down the
bottom I was wondering if I could 'squash' the scale. I think it's possible
to do this in another application (Datastudio) where it inserts a 'squiggly
line' between parts of the scale it collapses/squashes.
This is in Excel 2003.
Thanks