Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default ScatterPlot Major and Minor Horizontal Gridlines not showing

I am using the following data series for a scatterplot and I am not getting
any major (or minor) horizontal gridlines automatically (or manually setting
the axis major and minor points). Any thoughts?

I'm using Office 2007

Thanks,
Ben

umol ATP/mL assay absorbance
0 0.0295
8.95E-23 0.0775
1.79E-22 0.1415
2.69E-22 0.1805
3.58E-22 0.2285
4.48E-22 0.266

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Apparently this is a bug. Excel 2007 seems to think the tiny values are
roundoff errors. Fortunately it plots the data fine, but unfortunately the
axis can't handle the values. I'll pass it along.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions