Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how to add erro bars for each bar, rather than the whle series

I want to have error bars added to each bar, based on that bar's standard
error.
The only think that I can find excel letting me to do is add some number to
all bars of a series.

is there a way to add calculated error bars for each individual bar in a
graph?

Thansk
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Error bars:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ErrorBars.html

The trick is to calculate the values in a worksheet range parallel to the
series values, then use these calculations as the source for your custom
error bar values.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP