Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Copy/Paste charts as object inside excel

I do remember that in old version of excel it was possible to perform
copy/paste special for charts inside excel and select object or photo in
paste special dialogue box. In this case by changing the data the graph
didnt change. Now I am using Excel 2003 and after copying the chart, paste
special is still grey. I presume that Excel 2003 doesnt support this option
any more.

--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Kobe University, Kobe, Japan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Copy the chart as a pictu Hold Shift while selecting the Edit menu,
choose Copy Picture, and the On Screen, Picture options. Then paste the
regular way, not using paste special. This hasn't changed in 2003 since
earlier versions.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP