Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Semi-circle chart in Excel 2003

Greetings.

Instead of a pie chart I'd like to use a fan chart, i.e. a semi-circle not a
circle.

If anyone knows how to do this or has a template please let me know.

Much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Neil
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Make the first slice value equal to 50% and then set the Angle of first
slice to 90 degrees.
This will give you a large slice at the bottom. Format this to have no fill
and no border.

You can not move the plot are such that the slice is out of the chart area.
But you could use the large space for the legend on any textual information.
If the chart has no border then this is not so much of a problem.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel