Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Dynamic Range Name For Axis?

I am working with a column of numbers that represent ½ hour intervals
(12:00AM, 12:30AM, 01:00AM, etc..., 11:30PM) that run from A11:A58.

This range of data serves as the X Axis for a chart showing performance in
the given interval.

HOWEVER

I must use the same template for multiple vendors and they have different
hours of operations (HOO).

Is there a way to do something like:
IF B2="Vendor1, Vendor4 or Vendor5"
Then let the range A21:A58 be named "HOO"
Else let the range A25:A52 be named "HOO"

OR

Can I use the INDIRECT or VLOOKUP to insert the X Axis range for me?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Read about dynamic charts he

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...umnChart1.html

- Jon