Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Moving Data Points on Scatter Chart in 2007

I have used Excel to construct various ship curves in all versions until
2007. I would create a table of offsets (x,y points) and build a simple
integration scheme around the table. I would then graph the offsets. I
could go into the graph, grab a particular data point and move it either
horizontally or vertically. This would update the table and update the
integration. I would have the area (or volume) display on the graph. So I
could fair a smooth curve by adjusting offsets (with the smooth lines turned
on) until I got the area and centroid I needed. Until Excel 2007! I cannot
find a way to grab and move a single data point in this version. Is there a
way to do it? Help?
--
Greg
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

That feature is gone. MS thought nobody used it!
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP