Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default adjust width of single cell in Excel

How do I adjust the width of a single cell in Excel, not the whole column
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Width is a property of columns, not cells, so you can't change a single
cell's width.

As a workaround, you can merge two cells to get the combined width, but
the result is usually more trouble than it's worth, as merged cells
screw up an amazing number of U/I features...