Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tam Tam is offline

Default Saving a pivot table as interactive in Excel 2003

Hi,
I want to have interactivity on a published excel workbook. My
Excel sheet gets the data from a query and dumps the data in a sheet with
which I create a pivot table and pivot chart. I have saved this chart as a
html page and also included option to add interactivity but it gives me error
when I open html page as :
The Query could not be processed :oError opening data file .. it gives the
path of .xml file in the html folder which is created when we save it as html
file.
I am sure I am missing something as the query works absolutely fine normally
in any excel sheet ...
Any help would be appreciated.
thanks..