Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How can I change the color of the cell when someone enter any number or character?

Hi,

I am trying to make a templet for my school project. The file has
number of questions with the answer YES and NO. If someone choose YES,
I want to change the cell background color to GREEN and if the answer
is NO, the color has to be RED.

Thank you,
Sajan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Select a cell where answer will be.
FormatConditional Formatting
Set "Cell Value is" "equal to" and type "Yes" (without quotes) in the right
text box.
Select "Format" "Patterns" tab and select green.
Click "Add"
Repeat above and typing "No" and selecting red.

Use Format Painter to distribute formatting to the other answer cells

HTH
Sandy

ps.com...