Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Clicking on chart does not bring to foreground

Does this version of Excel not allow the user to bring a chart to the
foreground by just clicking on it? If there are several charts partially
covering each other, the only way to see all of one of them is to "Bring to
Front." Is there some way to allow a single mouseclick to bring a chart to
the foreground as in the past?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

That's something they broke in Excel 2007. I wish they would fix it.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions