Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Link between values on two axis

Hi,

How can I create a link between values on primary and secondary Y-axis?
These values should not be set manually since there are many sheets and the
values will cahnge.

For example, if I want that the values of left Y-axis (from 0 to 200 and
from 0 to 500) are always the values of right Y-axis divided by 2 (from 0 to
400 and from 0 to 1000).
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

If you're willing to use macros, you can link the scales to each axis to
worksheet cells. Jon's site provides the code and shows how this can be
done.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nkToSheet.html

--
John Mansfield