Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Adding a secondary axis in 2007

I am trying to plot two data series in a column chart on two different
vertical axis in Excel 2007. I used to do this all the time in 2003 but I am
having trouble with 2007. My chart type is the 2D clustered column...although
I've tried other types and run into the same problem. When I select the 2nd
data series and click "format data series" and then select the botton for
"plot series on a secondary axis" my chart then becomes a stacked column. I
want the two series to stay next to each other so I can compare them.

This is very frustrating. I walked through the help menu within 2007 and it
did not provide a solution either.

What am I doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

It doesn't become a stacked column. The secondary column is plotted in front
of the primary column. The fix is the same as in 2003:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...OnTwoAxes.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP