Old July 25th 07, 05:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
L L is offline

Default how do i put an asterisk on a bar chart to show significance

thank you

Old July 25th 07, 07:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Apply a data label to the plotted point, and edit the text of the label to
show an asterisk. This could be automated as well.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"L" wrote in message
thank you

Old July 26th 07, 05:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
L L is offline

Thank you Jon - I had to figure it out right away so I ended up putting a
little text box on top of the graph. Your way is better!
Thank you

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Apply a data label to the plotted point, and edit the text of the label to
show an asterisk. This could be automated as well.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions