Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Stacked Columns - Order of Stack

Using Excel 2003. Have five stacked columns. Want to change order of only
one stack; the only one that has more than two values in its stack. Was able
to shift order of one of the two stack columns but the one with three values
doesn't give me the same screen that permitted me to move the order up or
down.