Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default chart Label text referencing worksheet cell value

I have a very simple bar chart that I want to display the values and the
percentages of those values.

For some reason, the percentage option is disabled under chart options, so i
thought I would use a label instead, and send the calculation to it so it is
dynamic. Sounds simple right?

Wrong!

I can only pass raw text into the label:

Selection.Characters.Text = "100%"

the following does not work, and the label disappears:
.Selection.Characters.Text = Sheets("tbl_Voids").Range("A6794").Value

is there a way of doing this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Check out Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler at http://appspro.com.

- Jon