Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Stacked chart with 2 series

I want to chart the following into a stacked bar chart

2007, Jan, Feb, Mar,
A, 3, 7, 4
B, 5, 10, 6
C, 9, 12, 9
2006, Jan, Feb, Mar
A, 2,5,3
B, 4, 8, 5
C, 8, 10,7

I want x to have Jan-Mar.
Separate stacked bars for 2006 & 2007 years. Each bar should have at the
bottom the "A" valule, then middle the "B" value, then top the "C" value.
"A" will always be less than "B" which will always be less than "C".

I have been able to manipulate the table to do something similar but the
2006 Jan bar is not side by side of the 2007 Jan bar.

--
--coastal
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

So do you want clustered-stacked bars? Try one of these:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP