Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I add two vertical scales to a line graph?

I'd like to create a line graph with two vertical scales, because my two sets
of data range from 10-20 and 1000-2000. Help is appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Right click one of the data series in the chart; format it; on Axis tab
specify Secondary Axis
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme