Dave

Default Gantt Chart with variable width columns - is this possible?

Greetings,

I am looking to create a Gantt chart similar to this:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...346051033.aspx (except I
only need one series - not broken down by completed and remaining).

I have successfully created the chart, but I would like to vary the height
of the bars to change based on the amount of work (in hours) for that
particular task.

Thanks,

-Dave