Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Scatter Chart

I am trying to create a scatter chart to show points of interest on a map.

I have a column of x co-ordinates, and corresponding y co-ordinates and the
place name (Actually the whole lot comes out of an Access database)

Is it possible to show the labels next to a marker at the appropriate x,y
position. I am assuming somehow it can be done on a scatter chart.

Many thanks for any advice

Phil

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

The simplest way is to use Rob Bovey's free addin
http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

Cheers
Andy