Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Show total in a Stacked Chart

Is it possible to display a total value for each stacked column on a stacked
chart. I'm able to show the values for the various series of each column,
but can't seem to find a way to show a total.

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Simplest way is to add an additional data series to the chart, which is
the sum of the stacked data series. And plot this as a line chart. You
can format the line series to have no line color or markers. The data
labels will display the total value and can have the alignment property
set to Above.

Cheers
Andy