Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Average On A Chart

I am trying to make a bar chart that has three sets of two bars on the
x-axis. After that I want to add the average of the sets at the end. I want
the chart to look a bit more clean that I have it right now. As it stands,
when I add the average, it adds a blank space in the first three sets and
then leaves two blank spaces and then puts the average. I will add the data
as it appears in the excel sheet below.

Fall 2006 Winter 2007 Average
Youth 95.39% 90.99%
Parent 97.17% 96.97%
Family 98.30% 98.33%
96.05%

Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You could add an average line across the whole chart:

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions