Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default picture graph in Excel 2007

I used to be able to create a picture graph in earlier versions of
Excel and I'm having problems getting this done in 2007. I can create
the pictogrraph without problem by:

copying the picture
pasting it on one bar of the graph
formatting the data point
choosing stack and scale with 1 unit.

The problem is that when I save the spreadsheet and then reopen, the
pictures are gone. They will stay if I just choose stack, but with
stack and scale, there is a problem. I can't use just stack because
the scale will be off depending on the size and shape of the picture.
Anyone have a solution?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I cannot reproduce the problem.

- Jon