Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Graph Area is Covered by Grey Shading

Hi,

I have a graphic display problem. I'm not sure if I accidentally did
something to change my settings or not, but the problem is all graphs that I
am creating have a gray shading over them which completely blocks out all
graphic info. If I click on one of the graph areas, it becomes visible.
Obviously it's very annoying. Anyone had this problem and/or know of a fix?
--
Dennis from Suffolk
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,