Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Is it possible to save an excel chart as .emf?

I would like to save an excel chart as .emf instead of .jpeg or .gif using
the script below. Is this possible?

Sub SaveChartAsGIF ()
Fname = ThisWorkbook.Path & "\" & ActiveChart.Name & ".gif"
ActiveChart.Export FileName:=Fname, FilterName:="GIF"