Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tim Tim is offline

Default XY/ line graph?

I need to plot a graph showing results of two separate tests (y-axis) for
each person a certain age.
I've entered required values for y-axis in column B and C (labeled as time
in seconds), but I'm having difficulty labeling the x-axis (to be labeled as
age in years) with differing values. In other words, I want the x-axis to
begin at 5 and increasing in increments of 5 up to 70. I also want to plot
specific points (ages) that corresponds to the time listed on the y-axis.
Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Did you put the ages in column A? You should be able to make an XY chart of
this three column range.

Do you need to group the ages into multiples of 5? If so, you should try a
pivot table.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP