Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Legend area white space

I have bar charts where I have turned off the legend because my selection
range includes series descriptors. For example:

Descriptor 1 100
Descriptor 2 200
Descriptor 3 300

Because my specific example has fairly long strings for the descriptors,
there is significant white space where the legend would be even though I
have the legend turned off. If I shorten the descriptors, the white space
goes away. I want long descriptors to make the values clear but not all the
white space. Anyone know if I can eliminate this somehow while keeping the
long descriptors?