Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Force X Axis Label

How do I force Excel to Label every bar on a bar chart? I have a simple bar
chart that I would like to have the X Axis Label on every bar except Excel
skips and labels every other one. How do I force it to label each one?
--
Thanks As Always
Rip
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

If you mean the labels along the x-axis, double-click the x-axis. In the
resulting dialog box, in the Scale tab, adjust the value in the 'Number of
categories between tick-mark labels'.
--

Tushar Mehta
http://www.tushar-mehta.com

"Ripper" wrote:

How do I force Excel to Label every bar on a bar chart? I have a simple bar
chart that I would like to have the X Axis Label on every bar except Excel
skips and labels every other one. How do I force it to label each one?
--
Thanks As Always
Rip

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Double click axis and on the scale tab adjust the Number of Categories
between tick labels.

Cheers
Andy

Ripper wrote:
How do I force Excel to Label every bar on a bar chart? I have a simple bar
chart that I would like to have the X Axis Label on every bar except Excel
skips and labels every other one. How do I force it to label each one?

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info