cc

Default How can I create and display a chart dynamically on a UserForm wi.

I am trying to create charts dynamically using VBA and Excel. The data being
plotted will change frequently, and my client wants to interface only with
the user form, and not the worksheet itself. I know that you can use the
MSChart control to do this in VB6, but I was wondering if there is a similar
control for use with Excel and VBA. If so, any additional info on how to use
it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Tushar Mehta

I think it's an incredibly dumb idea to want to interface only with a
userform (and sacrifice the flexibility of direct access to a chart).
Maybe, you can convince your client to work with a chart on its own
sheet (rather than an embedded object in a worksheet). But, if you
must, see John Walkenbach's http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip66.htm

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions