Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel chart crash

Hi,

Please help!!!!

When I try to create excel chart I've got error:
"The XValues-characteristic of the series-Object can not be determined"
What can it be?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Is this a macro? If so, please post the offending code.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"andryk" wrote in message

Please help!!!!

When I try to create excel chart I've got error:
"The XValues-characteristic of the series-Object can not be determined"
What can it be?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

No, It isn't a macros. It's MFC program that create some excel file with
tables and charts. The error occurs when program is running under German
Windows and Office.
But I cannot reproduce it to resolve problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

This isn't a macro. This is a MFC program that generate some Excel file with