Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I dynamically end a charts X-axis on TODAY()

I have a data set that I am filling in, one value per day. Another sheet is
charting the points I am filling in. Is there any way, and if so how, for me
to have the chart dynamically end on today's date instead of showing me all
the zeros I have yet to fill in for the rest of the year?