Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default offsetting Secondary Axes to a cell value

Hi.

Here is what i am trying to do.

I am trying to create a spreadsheet that will help me graphically
display the relationship between Physical harddrive space available and
proposed Data chunks allocatted to a particular partition

At the moment I am doing it by:

Partion1+Partition2...Partion4=TotalDiskSizeAvaila ble(TDSA)
Stacked bar Chart shows each partition up to my TDSA...cool

I have created another series that shows the data chunks in a stacked
bar chart on a secondary axes.... but i would like it to start from the
end of Partition1 aligning with beginning of Partition2(where the data
is allocated). Ideally i would like to change the values for the Data
chunks and have it change proprtional to the size of the partition it
is allocated.

things I have tried:

Setting the minumum axis value to minusPartition1. but the scales are
different and when i change the figures it does not relate the
proportion correctly.

Anyhoo hope someone point me in the right direction

Cheers Wai