Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Colours in user-defined charts

I have one more question about user-defined charts:

Is it possible to define the colours to be used? I can change the
colours in usrgal.xls but when I apply the user-defined chart, the
colurs revert to those in the current workbook.

Any way around this? The users can not be expected to import the
colours for every book and they have a lot of old books in wich they
are going to use the new colour-set.

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen