Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default help defining dynamic range

To all,

I have a mean line that is defined as a name as follows, where C2 is
the mean value

='FINAL Averages'!$C$2*ROW(ChartLabelsHeat2)/ROW(ChartLabelsHeat2)

This creates a dynamic mean line based on the data in column A of sheet
- Data.

The name chartlabelsheat2 is defined as:

=OFFSET(DATA!$A$2,1,0,COUNTA(DATA!$A:$A)-1,1)

where column a contains my x-axis data, which totals some 400 points.

This works fine, however I want the mean line to start at row 100 of
column a, i.e. 100 data points (A100) into the chart. Is there any easy
way I can do this using the formulae that I have already?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Joseph Crabtree