Old December 5th 06, 08:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Adding individual points to a line graph

Hi, I have chart with a line graph and want to add individual points to the
chart that do not fall on the line. I do not want the points to be connected
to the line and want them to show up as individual entities. I tried making
separate series with one point but that did not work. Is there any way to do
this?

Thanks

Old December 5th 06, 08:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Stewart1234 -

Use an XY (Scatter) chart type.

Make the extra points a separate data series.

If you have already done this, then explain what you mean by "that did not
work"

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com