Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Creating custom charts

Does anyone know a way to create a chart that combines the stacked column
chart with a line or scatter chart. I know there is a combo chart but that
will not let me use a stacked column
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Forget the built-in options. It is easy to make your own combination charts
which can be so much more flexible.

Start by making the chart using the predominant series type, in your case,
stacked column. Select a series which you want to change to a line type, go
to Chart menu, Chart Type, and select the line type you want. Repeat as
necessary. To put any series onto a secondary axis, double click on it, and
go to the Axis tab.

Combination Charts:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ComboCharts.html

- Jon