Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Changing Side Y-Axis Appears On

Is there a way I can change a line chart I'm working with so that the labels
on the Y-axis appear on the right hand side of the chart, and if so, how
would I do that.

I actually have a workbook in which I've created three line charts on three
different tabs. The second chart actually has the data labels on the right
hand side of the chart, but it was something Excel defaulted to. I've been
through all the chart settings and can't see how I could do this myself.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Double click the X axis, and change the status of the Value (Y) Axis Crosses
at Maximum checkbox.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP