Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default I need a daily count sheet with a monthly total

I need a spreadsheet that can do a daily passenger count for 4 different
schedules and then total it at the end of each month
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I would make 13 spreadsheets, tab 1 = monthly totals (Jan - Dec), tab 2 =
Jan, tab 3 = Feb, ... tab 13 = December. Highlight tabs 2 - 13. In Row 1,
column B, put 1, and draw it across to AF (= 31). In Column A, Row 2 - 5 put
sched1, sched2, ....4. In column AG, row 2, enter =sum(B2:B33) and pull down
to Row 5. By highlighting the tabs, what you put in Tab2 will go in all the
other tabs. Click on Tab 1 to un-highlight the 12 tabs.

Now - in tab 1, set up your Months across starting in column B. In Column
A, row 2 - 5, put sched1, etc. In Column B, row 2, put in = and go to Jan,
and place your cursor in column AG, row 2 and hit enter. This will link your
daily totals to your monthly spreadsheet. You should be able to pull down
the rest of the formulas for Jan in the Monthly tab. Then repeat for the
rest of the months, or copy the formulas, and change the Jan to Feb, etc.

Hope this makes sense. Once it's done, it's done!

Carole O