Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default pediatric growth charts

I am looking for something such that I can supply a list of dates,
heights and weights for a given baby, and the graph can automatically
plot these data points onto the pre-set growth chart that may be
printed out. Any suggestion?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

There's a template on the Microsoft site that you could download and modify:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/te...CT101443491033

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Thanks for the link. This is not really what I was looking for. The
dates I have are not exactly 3, 6 or 9 months. I was hoping for a
program that uses the pediatric growth chart as the "wall paper" in
the background, then by entering the birthday and various sets of
measurements with corresponding dates, the software can automatically
calculate the data and plot them accordingly onto the growth chart, as
though I was plotting them manually myself.

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 14:43:18 -0500, Debra Dalgleish
wrote:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/te...CT101443491033

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Do you know the data that produces the standard curves? You could make a
standard chart which shows these curves, then add the data for a particular
individual as another series (an XY series if the standard chart was done as
a line chart). This would actually be pretty straightforward; if you have
the data, send it to me, and I could even set up a template that you could
use.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP