Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default XY graph to show date and time

Can anyone tell me how to create an xy scatter graph, so I can have the date
on the x axis the time on the y axis (hourly between 0600 and 2200) and the
different data displayed. I can not get it to work.

The data is displayed, but the axis information is wrong, date and time.

below is the data i have, but will contain data for the whole week.

Thanks

Andy

Date Trailer Refused Trailer Requested Trailer Delivered
07/11/2006