Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I create different scales on Excel charts?

I want to create two different scales in metric and imperial. Is this possible
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You can do this using primary and secondary axes. In order to get a
secondary axis, you need a second series. It can be a dummy series formatted
to be hidden. Before hiding it, however, double click on it, and on the Axis
tab of the dialog select Secondary.

Format the secondary axis as desired, and calculate the maximum scale value
you need so that the axes properly line up. This will not occur
automatically in Excel. You either need to do it manually or through use of
a macro.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP